Wednesday 28 January 2015

Armani


                           
     Hi! My name is Chelsea Armani May Barnes; I am a beauty fanatic quickly approaching my 20's and one half of the blogging duo, Armani Leigh! I have had various blogs in the past, but have finally set up this little corner of the internet with one of my best friends, Leigh.
     I met Leigh aged 11, and we've been firm friends since then, regularly travelling together and indulging in each others passions. While I am obsessed with beauty, Leigh loves fashion, and together we make not only the perfect team in personalities but tastes too!
     I work in retail, in a huge shopping centre, which is not good for my finances! You can literally always, always find me in any shop that sells makeup, and i'm absolutely obsessed with skincare; I will talk to anyone who will listen about it!
     I do not just like beauty of course! My other obsessions are television, food and like most women, shopping!
     I am part irish, a keen instagrammer, a pug lover, a bad singer and all round funny gal!
I am also highly accident prone and find it near impossible to paint my nails right but hey we all have flaws!
                                                       

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Armani Leigh. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig