Monday 2 February 2015

February

So February is here and it is such an exciting month for me! Although it is not looking too great for my bank balance...Do any of you tend to book and agree to do a few things at once and when it comes round to it you don't actually have the money for them all at once!? yep I always do it!

Not only do we have the fashion weeks coming up but it's my birthday too. My dads birthday, four of my friends birthdays and Valentines day, so a lot of birthdays this month for me and a non existing bank balance. I have made a pact that February will be a productive month with extra shifts at work, Uni work and I am determined to make a start on projects this month. I think those are realistic goals, probably should have set them for January, but lets call it February resolutions. I feel more positive about February because I have a lot to look forward to and lets face it everyone hates January. The month where you have no money, have eaten too much over christmas and are on a slight downer.

Valentines Day: Valentines day this year is sadly going to be non existent for me and my boyfriend :( Although I have a good reason why...WE ARE GOING TO PARIS, EEEEEE!! I have never been more excited for a trip, Paris is my favourite city and I can not wait to experience it with Dom. We booked the trip earlier in January for early March, a week after my birthday. So with everything already going on we figured it is best to save our money and treat each other whilst we're there. Though we will be doing cards, so it is not all that non existent! How will you all be celebrating Valentines day? Let me know in the comments below.

My Birthday: So this year for my birthday I am actually in London, it is for a Uni trip and it will be the first birthday I have spent without seeing my family. This is a big thing for me because I am such a family orientated person and every year I still wake up to my mum shouting for me to come downstairs at 7am, yes 7am! None the less I am in London for fashion related activities so that's a bonus and I thought it was an opportunity not to be missed. I should mention the fact that I am at Somerset House for the last day of LFW week though and I can't wait!! I love London so what could be more perfect than being there during LFW and getting some possible sneaky pictures of celebs and models pre/post show? After the London trip I will be heading back home to Nottingham for some much needed time with my family, boyfriend and best friend. Prior to all of this though I'm looking forward to going out for a meal with all of the Birley crew (my uni friends). All in all I am quite lucky to be doing all of this for my birthday, though my moto is 'Birthdays are week events, not just for a day'. I will be updating about LFW and my birthday events when the time comes so check back for those.

I will be posting separately about the Fashion weeks, I am literally going to be glued to watching the shows and scrolling through Instagram feeds! What are you looking forward to in February?
Leigh xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hiyaa :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award because it's so nice and i love it :) More info about it here: http://pretty-andchic.blogspot.fr/2015/02/liebster-award_2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue coat is gorgeous!! Btw loving your floral template its simplistic but girly :) The Pixie Cut | Cosmopolitan ‘Best New Fashion Blog’ Winner 2014

    ReplyDelete

© Armani Leigh. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig