Thursday 29 January 2015

Dior Haute Couture Spring 2015 Show




Like most of the fashion world, I have been hooked on the Spring Haute Couture shows this week! I have to say we have been spoilt for choice in the fashion world this past month, just like every year. We have had LCM, the release of S/S campaigns and look books, The Fall '15 menswear shows, The Haute Couture shows and next it is the fashion weeks!

Focusing on Dior I have to say what's not to love!? Aside from those hideous pony tails...The glamour, that infamous pink carpet and can i mention the latex boots! With the weather showing no sign of picking up lately that rain coat is perfectly ideal and stylish. Above are a few of my favourite looks from the show, one day latex over the knee boots, you will be mine!


What did you think to the Dior Show? What do you think to all of the Spring Haute Couture shows this year? Let us know your opinions and favourite show in the comments below x



Photos courtesy of www.Dior.com
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I loved the Dior show and everything Raf Simmons is brining to the fashion house. Great post!
    ~Sophia
    Plaid Is My Favourite Colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more he's really bringing out Diors femininity in this collection, thank you for commenting! xx

      Delete
  2. I loved the white dress, so pretty :). Haute couture is just the best.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect simplistic feminine piece for the summer! Thank you for commenting xx

      Delete
  3. I like the sparkly dress, very Gatsby! Great post xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We thought this too, Gatsby is one of our favourite films! Gorgeous isn't it!? Loved this collection I think Dior is my favourite from the Haute Couture Collections, thank you for reading our blog and commenting. xx

      Delete

© Armani Leigh. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig