Wednesday 28 January 2015

Leigh


                           

Hi my name is Robyn Leigh Hill and I am one half of the blogging duo Armani Leigh.
I am a lover of all things fashion! Honestly the obsession is real... I am currently a student at Manchester Metropolitan University studying International Fashion Promotion and I have a part time job at H&M. Armani and I have been friends for a good nine years now, we often travel to various cities together. We always find ourselves talking about the latest happenings in fashion and beauty, helping each other in either field. So we decided, whats better than to start expressing our views and opinions to everyone, about the things we love.
A few other facts about me are: I am 19, 20 in February! I am 5'11 and have been in a relationship for four years. I am from Nottingham but currently live in Manchester for University. Anyone that knows me will know I am obsessed with four things; magazines, disney, cheese and tea.
I am an avid lover of Instagram, I am constantly on my phone checking whats happening in the fashion world. I can't say that my boyfriend or friends love this but what do they expect its fashion! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Armani Leigh. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig